Green Gear’s Metal Halide (MH) is a chemically engineered lamp designed to deliver midday light, generating transitional amounts of blue, red, and far-red spectrum compared to sunlight. Grow lights with transitional ratios of blue to red light are the best option in the vegetative stage as they tend to make plants grow short and compact, with big healthy leaves. Plants grown under GREEN GEAR will grow healthier and support more flowering in a shorter period of time. (Green Gear Magnetic and E-ballast are totally compatible).
Green Gear Metal Halide (MH) Lamps:
- Provides high initial and maintained lumen output with optimum spectral energy required for vegetative growth.
- Enhances spectral energy distribution for a wider variety of plants.
- Produces light by an electric arc through the vaporized mercury and metal halides, a mix of metals and halogens. The filament generates a wider spectrum of wavelengths of light, produces more short-wavelength light and has strong light penetration.
- Promotes vegetative growth and leaf production
- Optimizes spectrum and high PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) to promote healthy plant growth
- Lifetime 24000 Hours Improved Lamp Life and Lumen Output, 110V power voltage
- Initial lumen 100000, Color Temp 4200K
- Socket E39 base, Compatible with any 1000w Electronic Ballasts