When your pH is too high, you need pH Down. You must know that a solution is acidic when it has a pH in the range of 0 to 6.9 and alkaline when it has a pH in the range of 7.1 to 14. Pure water or deionized water is neutral at pH 7. The ideal pH for most hydroponic gardening applications is between 5.8 and 6.5, with few exceptions.
HOW TO USE
- Start adding pH Down in small quantities to the nutrient solution, a little at a time and then test pH. Repeat this process until you reach desired pH levels
- Monitor the pH levels regularly to keep your plants within desired ratios
- Have Complete Hydroponics pH Up in case the pH of the solution goes below the desired levels
- 100% money back guarantee
Contains Phosphoric Acid. Flush affected area with water. If swallowed, dilute with three or four glasses of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately.
- Extremely corrosive do not swallow
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing
- Do not mix with pH Up